We have all sought at some point to have a much healthier relationship with the environment, and let’s not tell lies, at some point we have failed and blame ourselves for it. But stop your train for a moment and get ready for this 2023 to give it all with environmental awareness, just start following these practical and simple steps, you will see that in a month you already have a master’s degree in sustainability:
- Recycle! sometimes a simple practice makes a big difference.
- Turn off the lights when you’re not using them, we learned this little trick from moms.
- Try to use electricity from renewable sources, do not continue supporting polluting and radioactive electricity generation.
- Drink tap water and always carry your thermos.
- Don’t waste food! Better donate to whoever needs it.
- Buy less, the health of the planet depends on us sourcing items in a much more sustainable way.
- Consume more plants, meat production generates a high economic and environmental cost.
- Free yourself a bit from paper, use digital tools.
- Have the bicycle as your new best friend, you avoid traffic jams and more expenses.
- Shorten your showers and reuse the water you use.
- Change the way you travel, use ecological means.
- Buy local food from farmers in the region.
Simple steps that will change your life and your relationship with the planet.